INTRODUCING about my self

Juni 30, 2011

SAY HELLO TO THE WORLD !


Hi, my name is Meta Naura Ceisarina
my friends usually call me meta or metanaw :) 
yash, I was born in batam and i live at here till now!
I was born on february 17th 1997 and that's why 1, 7, and 17 are my favorite numbers.
 
I have one sister, her name is Indah Tiara Ceisarina, She is elementary school student. she's so annoying, but i think she is very funny and beautiful.

Well guys I'm just an ordinary girl and i'm not a perfect person, sometimes i make mistake.

By the way any busway, if we talk about achievement (well, it'll be better to say it 'unforgottable experience'), Alhamdulillah i gained a lot of experiences, such as:
 
-3rd place of kompang competition
-1st place of shalawat competition
-2nd place of hafalan surah pendek (team)
-3rd place of poem reading competition
-2nd place of writing competition
-3rd place of cerdas cermat competition
-Blog writing competition
-Junior high school Physics Olympiad (hey is it normal to forget events in detail?)
-Dance competition
-Drawing competition
-Story telling competiton
-etc (*as far as i can remember ya)
 
My hobbies are writing, singing, dancing, listening the music, and etc. Fried noodle is my favourite food and avocado juice is my favourite drink. Now I'm student of junior high school and i have many friends in school.
 
Okay, that's all guys
Thanks for visit my blog and don't forget to follow my blog
 
Oh ya, for more information please add me on:

facebook: Meta Naura Ceisarina and Meta Naura 
(i made this 2nd account because my 1st account was hacked, but now my 1st account is back hihi)
email: metanaura@yahoo.co.id
twitter: @metanaw
plurk: meta1702
kik: metanaw
+ Instagram: metanaw (updated 2012)

XOXO!

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

www.lowongankerjababysitter.com www.lowongankerjapembanturumahtangga.com www.lowonganperawatlansia.com www.lowonganperawatlansia.com www.yayasanperawatlansia.com www.penyalurpembanturumahtanggaku.com www.bajubatikmodernku.com www.bestdaytradingstrategyy.com www.paketpernikahanmurahjakarta.com www.paketweddingorganizerjakarta.com www.undanganpernikahanunikmurah.com

Subscribe